About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Dialler Manager to provide a wide range of implementation/ operational support (Collections services). You will be responsible for overseeing the Dialler activity for the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join a growing area of the business. This organisation in renowned for providing exceptional support to employees.
About the Role:
- Dialler - Key areas of focus for the role are to address dialler performance/ strategy across assigned units with a drive to challenge/improve functions in the delivery of effective actions to drive performance and efficiency.
- Optimise business revenue through delivery of innovative dialler strategies
- you will be tasked with analysis and reporting on dialler & contact data
- Manage inbound and outbound campaigns for the business
- This role will Real time manage the dialler activity for the business.
- Relationship management experience is essential as you will be responsible for communicating Dialler productivity, trends & issues across a range of key stakeholders.
- Provide consultative support for the leadership team, guiding and advising to develop effective productivity measures, performance management intelligence and resource planning effectiveness
- Define and provide intelligent information to key stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience:
- Subject Matter expert on industry practise in the areas in Resource planning adherence and driving service delivery excellence.
- Exposure Dialler systems (Contact centre)
- Strong EXCEL.
- Experience of operating within a multi-site / multi-channel contact centre.
- Strong relationship management experience essential.
- Ability to work proactively/ re-actively utilising Dialler systems and MS Excel.
- Exceptional numerical reasoning, attention to detail and accuracy.