Please use the search to find another job.
Business Development Manager - BPO
North East England
About the Role
Are you driven a Business Development oriented Sales professional with experience gained in the BPO industry and want to join an outstanding business with a growing brand in a time of exciting growth and transformation?
With a basic of £50-60k + Bonus + bens we are looking for an experienced BDM!
We are recruiting a Business Development Manager to join our clients sales team. This core role will focus on identifying, sourcing, developing, securing, enhancing and maximise new business opportunities to ensure that our client is best placed to support their driven business growth plan.
- Identifying, sourcing and developing new leads (Utilising social Media, LinkedIn, Events etc).
- Identify new sales leads and turn them into sales opportunities
- Quoting and winning new business to achieve agreed annual targets
- Developing relationships with customers, on-boarding new customers with operations to ensure service excellence and meeting customers expectation.
- Working collaboratively with our clients operational and product teams.
- Updating and ensuring all relevant information is captured within the Management system
- Demonstrable experience in a hunter sales role with a real focus on new business development.
- Demonstrable experience within ideally BPO/ Contact Centre technology sales.
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, collaborative, communication and influencing skills.
- Self-starter, highly proactive with a strong sense of self-initiative.
- Proven experience of developing relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation within the UK.
- Superb networker with a hunger for success.
Please get in touch with Matt Affron 07753432891