Recruitment Executive (In house)
About the Role
As a Recruitment Executive you will be pivotal to our talent acquisition and sourcing strategy. Working to identify candidates by utilising, social media and various databases, employee referrals as well as networking. You will also be involved in consulting with HR, Operations and Learning & Development teams to continually develop best practice.
- To attract and recruit applicants to a range of positions within the organisation using a variety of methods including social media, job boards and networking
- Understand and develop sourcing strategies for each role recruited.
- Screening and qualifying candidate applications against position criteria.
- To provide a professional advisory service to managers on all employment and recruitment related matters
- Apply and enhance your knowledge of UK legislation
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience in a specialist Recruitment and Selection role
- A working knowledge of Employment Legislation particularly in the recruitment and selection of employees.
- Committed to continuous professional development.
- In addition to a recruitment background, generalist HR Experience would be desirable.
- Be used to working in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Experienced in the use of selection techniques.
- Proficient in the use of the MS Office suite of software.
- Passionate talent acquisition and recruitment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills and able to prioritise workloads.
- Able to foster strong working relationships with staff and senior management.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Conscientious, reliable and self-motivated.
- Helpful and approachable, sensitive to confidentiality issues.
- Open and trustworthy.
- Enthusiastic with a positive, can-do attitude to work.
- Able to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements.