Contact Centre Team Leader
About the Role
We are looking for an inspirational Team Leader to join our clients rapidly growing Contact Centre operation in Derby.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of advisors who are responsible for delivering exceptional Customer Service to their customers.
You will be responsible for motivating and leading the team to achieve set KPI’s and service delivery standard and will be responsible for the end-to-end performance of the team ensuring they exceed Customer expectations at every opportunity and ensuring success. You must be a strong promoter of the operational performance and used to collaborating with other operational leads to achieve solutions.
- Mobilising the team effectively to achieve high standards and results.
- Monitor team performance throughout the day and take actions to ensure targets are achieved.
- Coaching performance and identifying training needs
- Service delivery of Key Performance Indicators
- Completing regular 1-2-1’s and feedback with your team members
- Ensuring team adhere to all policy and instructions.
- Understand and communicate key messages effectively to team members.
- Working with the Senior leadership team to drive staff engagement, reduce attrition and overall make the business a fantastic place to work!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Call Centre Team Leader experience essential
- Experience of managing a team of advisors within a call centre environment.
- Ability to demonstrate positive and pro-active traits, and willingness to take reasonable risks.
- Ability to prioritise work, remain calm under pressure and have good decision-making abilities.
This is a tremendous post for an exceptional Team Leader to join a business who are undergoing rapid expansion and development. express interest