Real Time Analyst
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Contact Centre Real Time Analyst to provide a wide range of operational support/ service delivery across the organisation (Real time planning). You will be responsible for overseeing the provision of workforce practices and strategies to achieve, operational efficiency's and effective planning strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an experienced & growing planning team. This organisation in renowned for providing exceptional support to employees.
Day Shift; The role is fast paced and would require you to work in a shift pattern (4 days on /3 days off) 11Hr shifts;
Tue - Fri - 11AM-10PM
Fri - Mon 10.30AM 9.30PM
Wed - Sat - 11.30AM - 10.30PM
Nights Real Time Analyst - Start time between 12AM - 2AM ((4/3) 11Hr shift)
About the Role:
- Key areas of focus for the role are to address performance management across assigned units with a drive to challenge/improve functions in the delivery of effective actions to drive performance and efficiency.
- Relationship management experience is essential as you will be responsible for communicating resource planning issues across a range of key stakeholders.
- Provide consultative support for the leadership team, guiding and advising to develop effective productivity measures, performance management intelligence and resource planning effectiveness
- Define and provide intelligent information to key stakeholders
- Subject Matter expert on industry practise in the areas in Real Time Analytics adherence and driving service delivery excellence.
- Exposure to Nice - IEX WFM, Teleopti would be beneficial.
- Strong EXCEL.
- Experience/ keen to operate within fast paced global Resource Planning team within a multi-site / multi-channel contact centre.
- Strong relationship management experience essential.
- Ability to work re-actively utilising WFM and MS Excel.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in using WFM solutions.
- Exceptional numerical reasoning, attention to detail and accuracy.