Senior Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are actively searching for a Resource Planning Manager to lead a team (Forecasting, Planning & Scheduling) to deliver a high level of CX for the business.
This highly varied role will support and lead a team of Senior Planners and Resource Schedulers to deliver best in contact centre resource planning.
****** Role is 100% homebased but you must be in the UK now ******
Working with the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for forecasting, planning and scheduling to enable the delivery of a great customer service on behalf of the business.
Key experience required:
- Proven experience in managing Resource Planning in a contact centre environments
- Proven experience in developing Schedulers & Planners.
- A history of supporting large multi-functional teams across multiple sites
- Experience of leading, directing and managing a leadership team to develop and grow capability to ensure resources are available to deploy to meet operational requirements, with a focus on service, cost and optimisation
- A proven track record of strong commercial and financial acumen, and management of large operational budgets across multiple business areas
- The ability to read, analyse and interpret scientific and technical information and financial reporting
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and the ability to use information to develop creative value add solutions.