National Sales Manager (Payment Solutions)
About the Role
We are seeking a National Sales Manager - This is a full time, permanent post with a highly competitive salary dependent on experience and uncapped Bonus potential
** This is a Field Based role – OTE In year 1 is 80 – 90k and completely uncapped – year 2 you should be expecting to achieve 150k+ **
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand in the Payments Industry, reporting to and working with the Commercial Director you will shape the sales strategy of the business.
You will be fully responsible for building a nationwide Sales team consisting of Regional Sales Managers, Field Sales Business Developers and office / home based appointment makers, account managers and telesales.
We are seeking an individual who has a background in the Payments Industry and who has a in-depth knowledge of e-commerce.
- Managing a national team of Sales Executives and Account Managers to achieve personal sales targets and the Division’s Business Plan
- Develop and coach each individual against the Sales Optimisation framework to improve their overall performance.
- Management of the team, including recruiting, hiring and training.
- Defining a clear and compelling annual plan to identify and close new business opportunities within new and existing customers
- Manage the team’s account plans to maximise sales growth from new and existing customers
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, as set in conjunction with the Commercial Director
- Maximise customer value - Understands customers and fosters a partnership to solve their problems using our solutions and products to maximise value to the customer and to the busines
- Own their targets - Takes full ownership for achieving personal/team target. Is planned, rigorous and agile, shapes the task and makes it happen
- Act with integrity - Approaches sales challenges in the ‘right way’, is fair, honest and always takes responsibility
- Challenge thinking - Uses deep market insight and fresh thinking to challenge customers to think differently and to take action
- Coach for performance - Inspires and, coaches the team to exceed high standards, challenging them to always do more
- Driven to win - Ambitious and action oriented. Is resilient, tenacious, positive, and determined
- Always improving - Constantly seeks and acts on feedback, learning and coaching in order to improve personal performance and results