Regional Sales Manager (Payment Solutions)
About the Role
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager - This is a full time, permanent post with a highly competitive salary dependent on experience and uncapped Bonus potential
** Immediate Start , we are looking for Regional Managers to cover the following areas , South East , North & Scotland and East **
** This is a Field Based role – OTE In year 1 is 60- 70k and completely uncapped – year 2 you should be expecting to achieve 100k+. Each sales contract is for 12 months which means you will be re-signing contracts (and earning the same bonus from the re-signing) as well as gaining new customers **
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand in the Payments Industry, reporting to and working with the National Sales Manager you will shape the sales strategy of the business.
You will be fully responsible for building a Regional Sales team consisting of Self Employed Business Development Managers.
Preferably you will have a background in the Payments Industry, although, a background if selling into retailers and hospitality would be beneficial as would knowledge of e-commerce.
- Managing a Regional team of Self-employed Business Development Managers to achieve personal sales targets and the Regional Business Plan
- Develop and coach each individual against the Sales Optimisation framework to improve their overall performance.
- Management of the team, including recruiting, hiring and training.
- Defining a clear and compelling annual plan to identify and close new business opportunities within new and existing customers
- Manage the team’s account plans to maximise sales growth from new and existing customers
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets, as set in conjunction with the National Sales Manager
- Maximise customer value - Understands customers and fosters a partnership to solve their problems using our solutions and products to maximise value to the customer and to the business
- Own their targets - Takes full ownership for achieving personal/team target. Is planned, rigorous and agile, shapes the task and makes it happen
- Act with integrity - Approaches sales challenges in the ‘right way’, is fair, honest and always takes responsibility
- Challenge thinking - Uses deep market insight and fresh thinking to challenge customers to think differently and to take action
- Coach for performance - Inspires and, coaches the team to exceed high standards, challenging them to always do more
- Driven to win - Ambitious and action oriented. Is resilient, tenacious, positive, and determined
- Always improving - Constantly seeks and acts on feedback, learning and coaching in order to improve personal performance and results
This is a tremendous post for an exceptional, outgoing, motivational individual who thrives on sales success and Sales team leadership! express interest