Please use the search to find another job.
Self Employed Business Development Manager
About the Role
We are seeking Self Employed Business Development Managers - This is a self-employed post with a highly competitive uncapped Bonus potential. You MUST have a background of selling SERVICES to businesses.
** This is a Field Based role – OTE In year 1 is 40K and completely uncapped – year 2 you should be expecting to achieve 70 – 80k+. Each sales contract is for 12 months which means you will be re-signing contracts (and earning the same bonus from the re-signing) as well as gaining new customers **
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand in the Payments Industry, you will be fully responsible for generating new business within your area and maintaining existing client relationships.
We are seeking an individual who has a background in the Payments Industry and embodies the following behaviours and competencies:
- Be an Opportunity hunter, able to build relationships quickly and effectively with target clients
- Attend pre-booked and self-generated appointments daily
- Maximise customer value - Understands customers and fosters a partnership to solve their problems using our solutions and products to maximise value to the customer and to the business
- Own their targets - Takes full ownership for achieving personal/team target. Is planned, rigorous and agile, shapes the task and makes it happen
- Act with integrity - Approaches sales challenges in the ‘right way’, is fair, honest and always takes responsibility
- Challenge thinking - Uses deep market insight and fresh thinking to challenge customers to think differently and to take action
- Driven to win - Ambitious and action oriented. Is resilient, tenacious, positive, and determined
- Always improving - Constantly seeks and acts on feedback, learning and coaching in order to improve personal performance and results
This is a tremendous post for an exceptional, outgoing, motivational individual who thrives on sales success and Sales team leadership!