About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to help assist thew project manager create and manage projects & plans. You will work simultaneously on multiple projects this will require you to successfully plan, coordinate to deliver for the business.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and organised individual who can work on their own initiative but is also influential in bringing others along a journey towards the successful delivery of any programme of work they are responsible for, spanning a multitude of work streams.
*Flexible on location with fully WFH and site meetings if required (travel exspensed)*
- Assist with creating project plans which account for every detail of each work stream required, to ensure a successful project of work.
- Appropriately mange the project documentation, plans & reports.
- Report on project success & other results.
- Works closely with the wider stakeholders and colleagues
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Create and maintain project documentation for multiple projects.
- Organise & attend stakeholder meetings.
- Assist with post project reviews and includes lessons learnt exercises which identify both positive and negative outcomes to be actioned
- Previous experience in supporting project management ideally within a Tech/ BPO Outsource Contact Centres delivering multi work stream / geography (off shore / onshore)
- Exposure to Salesforce (Tools experience) & Smart Sheets would be advantageous
- Six-Sigma, PRINCE2 Practitioner or other Agile qualification of benefit
- Stakeholder management experience essential.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools including MS Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook and others.