About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Analyst to provide a wide range insight & analysis for the business & its clients. The organisation will need a great mind to review the incoming data to deliver analysis to improve Customer & company metrics and SLA's.
Role is completely home based with occasional travel to company & client sites..
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an experienced Analytics team.
About the Role:
- Providing guidance and business focus for the business & their clients - senior stakeholder engagement
- Relationship management experience is essential as you will be responsible for communicating analytically project information with internal & external stakeholders.
- You will be creating operational analytical project documentation - taking full responsibility for the end-to-end analytics solution
- Take ownership of the projects - managing any risks and issues.
- Provide consultative support for the leadership team, guiding and advising to develop effective productivity measures, performance management intelligence and resource planning effectiveness
- Define and provide intelligent information to key stakeholders
- Experience change analysis background - managing clients and stakeholder relationships.
- Statistical analysis background - Regression, decision trees & forecasting.
- Exposure to Azure, Power BI, SQL, R, Python to manipulate and visualise data.
- Experience working with Big unstructured data to drive change.
- Experience working with RAW data.
- Experience of operating within a Retail/ Online/ Tech/ FS/ Contact Centre.
- Strong relationship management experience essential & experience simplifying the data outputs and making them manageable for communication.
- Exceptional project management experience.