Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Customer Service Advisor - Coventry - Multiple roles available - £18.5k + Excellent Bens - Immediate start
Do you have Customer Service Advisor experience within financial services? Are you wanting to join a team who are supportive and passionate about their customers and staff?
We are currently supporting the growth of a Customer Services Division within a Specialist Financial Services team based in Coventry. Opening hours are between 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Sunday, across various shift patterns.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a personable and supportive financial services company in Coventry.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, webchat and email to assist them with their questions, queries and issues with their accounts in a timely manner.
- Form and build excellent relationships with customers by providing a friendly service to all.
- Keep an eye out for potential vulnerable customers, fraudulent customers or those who are having a bad experience and help in any way you can.
- Analyse customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable. Requires ability to navigate a computerised data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Achieves Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S) in line with Service Level Agreements including quality standards.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- Empathetic and understanding about emotions and situations.
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Driven and motivated to achieve and beat targets and objectives.
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers.
- Contact Centre experience