Training & Quality Manager
About the Role
We are looking for a highly experienced Training and Quality Manager to build from the ground up an exceptional function on behalf of an instantly recognisable and loved brand.
**** This is a 100% homebased role but you must be in the UK already ****
You will be a Contact Centre professional with a vast background of delivery exceptional solutions into the Customer Contact space.
Leading an experienced team you will be responsible for the Training and Quality monitoring for inhouse and Outsourced providers (experience of working with Outsourced providers would be highly beneficial) and will have the following responsibilities:
- The leadership of the Training and Quality Team in order to deliver the Operational Training needs of the contact centre (inhouse and outsourced). This will include product and services training, induction training, customer service and contact handling best practice and oversight of the overall outsource training delivery.
- Work closely with the outsource provider to ensure consistency of training delivery.
- The identification of training gaps and the implementation of training plans to address them
- The ongoing measurement of training and quality plans to ensure that each are fit for purpose and are achieving the required KPIs.
- To devise and develop a training plan that will drive continuous improvement across the Operation.
- The effective analysis of Quality results in order to drive an effective quality strategy that supports the Training plan and ensures a constant strive for excellence and compliance.
- The effective management, development and structural optimisation of the Training and Quality Team.
- To work closely with their outsourcer to ensure quality results and performance is monitors, measured and meet the contractual KPI’s.