About the Role
We are looking for a Management Information Analyst to join our growing client. The role will be a trusted advisor to members of our clients Management Team, the MI Analyst will lead on the collection, reporting and analysis of key management information. You will develop new and improved insight that will inform key business decisions by building strong relationships across the business.
The MI Analyst will be responsible for the reporting systems that support the needs of the business and their suppliers.
- Prepare and produce daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Create new reports which combine and summarize data from multiple data sources to generate meaningful analysis
- Provide actionable insight by interpreting complex data to develop actionable steps
- Design and implement new reporting suites
- Exploring and investigate tools and services to improve the reporting process and stakeholder experience.
- Support the senior management team with insight that can help forecasting and planning
You will have excellent knowledge of excel (v-look ups, Insert, formula’s as well as Pivot Tables).
This is a fantastic post for an exceptionally gifted MI Analyst to join in a period of rapid growth and development. express interest