Head of Recruitment
About the Role
We are on the search for a highly experienced Head of Resourcing who has a background in large scale Contact Centre Volume resourcing.
**** This role can be based anywhere in the UK ****
Leading a team across the UK you will be responsible to providing a strategic resourcing outlook to the business, focussing on the organisations remote working initiative (as a result we need someone who has a background of leading high volume home working recruitment solutions).
You will be a credible leader who while strategic in approach equally has the capability to get involved in grass roots level resourcing, will be used to reporting to the senior leadership team and will be used to leading on high profile, exec hires.
Leading a geographically diverse team you will have the following key Responsibilities:
- Establish a recruitment advertising strategy
- Review all current recruitment processes, recommend and implement changes when necessary
- Design & implement a multi-channel strategy to attract both internal and external talent
- Work closely with the HR Managers to support recruitment teams.
- Work closely with preferred suppliers to share knowledge and build solutions to recruitment challenges
- Governance of ERS across the UK, complete and publish reports to stakeholders, using insights to enhance overall process
- Liaising with onsite recruitment teams to meet the demand of Interviews, experience days.
- Review onboarding processes to ensure speed, efficiency and accuracy.