Customer Service Advisor
North West England
About the Role
Customer Service Advisor – North West - £18 – 20K + Bens
Are you wanting to join a team who are supportive and passionate about their customers and staff?
**This Role is Remote with the option of occasional Office Work in the North West **
We are now looking for professional people who have a passion for delivering World Class customer experience.
Do you have previous experience working in a customer focused environment and a genuine passion for problem solving and helping customers. If you are looking to develop your career in a customer services environment this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Assisting customers with their questions, queries, and any issues in a timely manner.
- Form and build excellent relationships with customers by providing a friendly service to all.
- Analyse customer service needs and provide solutions / next steps
- You will have a commitment to getting it right first time by resolving queries professionally and competently.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- Empathetic and understanding about emotions and situations.
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Driven and motivated to achieve and beat targets and objectives.
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers.