Bid Director - Public Sector
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptionally experienced Public Sector Bid Director to join one of the most progressive, inspirational BPO’s in the UK today - this role can be based anywhere in the UK, however, you have to already be in the UK.
This is a fully home based role however there are sites around the country if you prefer an office working environment and there will be a requirement to travel to business sites as and when required.
This role will lead a Bid Team on new bids and existing client re-tenders. The Bid Director will be accountable for designing, managing and owning the end-to-end bid process and managing all new and re-tender opportunities from qualification through to contract award. The successful candidate will have excellent writing skills that will enable them to translate complex client requirements into tangible, compliant and compelling, bespoke responses to achieve the highest possible scores against client specified scoring and evaluation criteria.
You will have proven success of winning and retaining business in any of the following - public sector/ Voluntary sector/ Utilities sector as well as contributing to the expansion of existing client accounts.
Key experience we are looking for:
- Experience of successfully leading and managing high value bids - Front end client management.
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel customer engagement services and processes
- Experience of working on complex and high value bid opportunities with a demonstrable track record of success
- Experience of undertaking due diligence analysis of customer provided data and insights to deliver a compliant solution to meet customer needs and ensure a compliant, high scoring bid response.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with evidence of having authored detailed bid responses submissions
- A strong influencer, able to inspire and motivate internal teams and third party suppliers to fully engage in, commit to and deliver outstanding content for bid responses
- A creative problem solver, able to look at a situation and generate imaginative but compliant bid responses.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and highly challenging bidding environment where you have been directly responsible for the ownership of the end to end bidding process.
Please contact Matt Affron 07753432891. express interest