HR Project Manager (Contact Centre)
About the Role
The business we are working with operates in one of the fastest paced industries in the UK today and we are working with one of the leaders in that field to assist them in identifying a truly exceptional, energetic HR Project Manager.
** This role is 100% homebased **
The successful individual into the post will be an HR expert and will be used to running HR related projects across a large, multi-site, multi-national estate drawing in expertise across the organisation.
You will have superbly analytical skills and will be able to draw on your background to lead projects focused around areas such as:
- Employee Engagement
- Retention initiatives
- The identification of people risks to the business
Skills required of the HR Project Manager will include:
- Experience in HR project work
- Experience of the Contact Centre industry
- Excellent communication skills & ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and manage expectations, across various levels
- Engagement experience
- Comfortable with flexible working, with some office & home working