Please use the search to find another job.
Czech Speaking Customer Service advisor - work from home 3 days per week
About the Role
Passionate about Customer Service?
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit EXPERIENCED Czech speaking Customer Service Advisor’s to join their Customer care Team based in Bicester.
You will be offered a generous starting salary of £24K - + Excellent Benefits + 23 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays per year.
Hours of work: Rotating shift pattern of 9am – 6pm Monday to Saturday (37.5 hours)
As a Customer Service Advisor you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Effective management of daily inbound and outbound call demand
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Identify, assess, and resolve customer needs on a first call resolution basis
- Be a subject matter expert for all areas of our products and services
- Encourage brand loyalty in our customers; Promote new products and services
- Provide a measured and results focused approach to customer complaints, ensuring SLAs achieved for resolution time
- Manage your own caseload, utilising strong administration and prioritisation skills
- Continually seek to improve the customer experience by identifying service improvement opportunities.
- You will receive full training and work alongside their experienced team.
To be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role, you will have the following skills, qualities, and experience:
- 1+ Years’ experience in contact centre role
- Speak fluent English and Czech language
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends
- Previous experience in a target driven environment
- B2C experience preferable