Please use the search to find another job.
HR System and Data Manager (Success Factors).
About the Role
HR Systems & Data Manager - Remotely Based - UK - Salary Negotiable (DOE) - Laptop - Mobile Phone - Excellent Benefits
Department: Human Resources
Location: Working from Home (Occasional on-site travel)
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Reporting to: Head of HR and Organisational Development
This role will be to drive the development and delivery of strategic People Data, MI and reporting in order to provide insights, identify trends and enable strategic evidence-based decision making relating to people management issues. You will also lead the delivery of systems administration and end-user technical support for the Business World HRIS application and other key HR software, supporting improvements to the customer experience through developments and upgrades to functionality and services globally.
- Ensures employee data is correct and up to date including conducting Data Protection required checks.
- Manages the HRIS and other HR systems, making changes to the system as required and ensuring the HR team are consulted and updated.
- Works with HGS global HRIS team on fixes and changes to the systems.
- Researches and contribute new ideas for HR management information.
- Owns and defines HR reporting for the business in collaboration with HoCHR, HoCCHR and CPO.
- Generates any annual statutory HR reporting for approval and submission.
- Supports Global initiatives which require accurate employee data.
- Employees/managers understand their responsibilities for self-service functionality and for ensuring employee changes are updated and processes are adhered to.
- Collaborates with HR to ensure HR systems and reporting is meaningful and continues supports the business.
- Proven background of work with SAP HR systems and data
- Experience of working within an HR team
- Develop and maintaining strong internal relationships
- Proven experience of working with other people eg RMS, Success Factors. (ESSENTIAL)
- Team management.