Director of Customer Experience
North West England
About the Role
We are working with one of the leaders in their field to source an exceptional Board Level Customer Experience professional. Our clients unflappable commitment to CX is testament to the hiring of this significant board level role.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Head of Customer Experience to develop our CX function to ensure we deliver an experience reflective of our customer obsession at all times. You’ll work closely together with the Customer Service teams, IT and System Development, marketing and proposition, HR and Onboarding as well as with the other operations functions, who all look after our clients customers and employees and who all play a major part in our daily CX delivery. You’ll support our clients Marketing and Product functions with insights, analysis and cross-functional change deployment expertise as their product and proposition evolves.
- Design, recruit and lead a customer experience function, of outstanding talent that operates and sets standards by treating colleagues like we want to treat our customers, ensuring our clients customer experience model is reflected in all their processes and procedures
- Contribute practically to our ways of working by designing, and implementing new processes, journeys and procedures
- Develop and continuously evolve customer facing support functions and work closely with application / system development to ensure the end products are exactly what our clients customers desire.
- Lead on employee experience/performance support through management of employee onboarding, quality and coaching
- Gather insights and translate these into requirements for future products and services.
- Establish and manage detailed journey maps for every phase of the customer journey, identifying pain points, work with colleagues to define a prioritised roadmap of experience improvements
- Be the unashamed voice of the customer, but able to think practically and constructively in a fast paced, quickly evolving environment, where rapid value delivery is a priority
- Passion for achieving and sustaining the highest standards of experience for our customers and colleagues in every respect
- A CX professional with a background of working in a product / service delivery business.
- Ability to practically champion the customer and employee experience in a rapidly evolving, culture, seeking early value delivery from all product development
- Experience of people leadership, operations management, quality management and change/continuous improvement framework.
- Role model for customer obsession, with highly evolved people engagement skills, and the ability to demonstrate and coach these behaviours in others
- Tech orientation - quickly understands changes in our clients evolving tech suite and continues to see opportunities to deliver better for customers
- Outstanding communicator in written and spoken formats, happy to work in person and on video/remotely
Closing date for applications 25th August express interest