Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service advisor - Homeworking after 12 weeks Office training
About the Role
Passionate about Customer Service? Looking for a Unique opportunity with a leading on-line retailer?
Mainly Live chat and Emails
We have a number of exciting opportunities available as this fabulous multi-national online retailer is looking to expand their ‘Best in class’ Online Customer Care Team.
Location: This will be a home-based role after 12 weeks; you will need to travel to Fosse Park for the first 12 weeks for Training.
Salary: £18K + Excellent Benefits
Laptop & Headset Provided
Either Fixed Sun to Thurs OR Fixed Tues to Sat
Weeks 1 & 2: 09:00-17:00
Week 3: 11:00-19:00
(Sat and Sun operating hours are 10:00-18:00)
What the Job Entails:
- Provide first line response and be the point of contact for all customer queries
- Own and drive resolution over via Email and Chat with internal and external customers
- Respond to all inbound contacts adhering to set targets (daily, weekly, and monthly)
- Analyse contact drivers to fully understand our customer needs
- Achieve top quality Customer Satisfaction/Quality scores
- Update all system notes at the end of the customer interaction ensuring they meet the required quality standards
- Adhere to the Complaints management process, and adopt a proactive approach to problem solving in order to prevent escalations
- Adopt a professional manner in all interactions with internal and external customers
- Competent level of English (verbal and written)
- Computer literate
- Organised, with high sense of priority
- High levels of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, can work independently and as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the business