Sales Apprentice - Contact Centre
About the Role
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit a number of Sales Apprentices to join their existing Team.
**This role is based on site in Leeds , due to workplace location your own Transport is essential **
No Sales Experience required as full ongoing training and support is provided
Hours: Monday to Friday , 09.00 until 17.30
Making both Inbound & Outbound calls to new & existing customers
- Building long lasting relationships and building a strong community presence amongst clients.
- Being the first point of contact for queries and advice whilst objection handling to the up-most of your ability.
- Drive key relationship building and enhance the customer experience through customer relationship managment.
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, bubbly, vibrant, confident, dedicated, proactive and driven.
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Strong Customer service background whether this be over the telephone or face 2 face.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills