About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional Bid Manager to join a highly successful, rapidly expanding Customer Experience BPO.
The Bid Manager will work closely with the BD, Marketing and SLT and will oversee the entire bidding process, from initiation to execution. You will evaluate competitors' strengths and weaknesses to increase the potential of bid success and will manage and coordinate information from technical specialists, customers, cost estimators and others involved in the bidding process.
You will be a highly experienced Bid Manager and will be familiar with the Contact Centre / CX BPO marketplace.
- Manage the bid process from identification of initial opportunity through to submission of final tender to contract signature.
- Act as the key point of contact for both clients and bid team alike for day to day running of the bid.
- Build a network of contacts so you know where to go within the business and who to talk to, to complete the bid activities.
- Produce an internal bid timetable and ensure:
- Changes in timetable are handled effectively and all bid deadlines (internal and external) are communicated and achieved.
- All bid resources are accurately forecast and used as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Communications with all internal and external stakeholders are well planned and executed.
- Previous experience of bid management in a BPO or other professional market.
- Organised and logical thinker
- Good communicator (at all levels)
- Cheerful and enthusiastic with the ability to keep the team energised and motivated
- Enjoys working across geographies and multi teams to drive growth.