Please use the search to find another job.
Workforce Modelling & Forecasting Planner
About the Role
RESOURCE PLANNING - FORECASTING - SCHEDULING - VERINT - CONTACT CENTRE INDUSTRY - WORKEFORCE MANAGEMENT
We’re seeking an experienced Workforce Modelling & Forecasting Planner to provide a wide range of operational support/ service delivery across the organisation (Forecast/ Scheduling/ Capacity planning). You will be responsible for overseeing the provision of contact centre workforce practices and strategies to achieve, operational efficiency's and effective planning strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an experienced resource planning team. This organisation is renowned for providing exceptional support to employees.
As a Strategic Modelling and Forecasting Planner, You will have responsibility to ensure appropriate long term resourcing levels are maintained across the contact centre so that targets are hit, in-line with agreed service levels.
You will proactively offer insightful models with multiple scenarios and solutions to implement based on you identifying customer behaviour opportunities and econometrics. You will be responsible for the long term forecasts and meeting an agreed target accuracy.
Proactively identify staffing utilisation opportunities through the use of Target Operating Model efficiencies, People management and better ways of working. You will attend meetings with key stakeholder to flag any concerns whilst providing recommendations.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to engage at all levels of the business
- Proactive, self-led forward thinking approach to driving insight and change to completion
- A strong customer focus with high levels of commercial awareness
- Proven experience of Delivering Strategic solutions and changing business processes and TOM
- Excellent attention to detail with good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a will to succeed, must have tenacity and a positive outlook
- Strong Contact Centre experience
- Evidenced current exposure of Verint workforce management technology
- Strong methodical approach to logical processes
- Communication skills that clearly present ideas, theories, and technical information