Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Specialist (VERINT)
About the Role
RESOURCE PLANNING - FORECASTING - SCHEDULING- VERINT - CONTACT CENTRE INDUSTRY - WORKEFORCE MANAGEMENT - FTC 12MTHS
We’re seeking an experienced Resource Planning Specialist (VERINT) to provide a wide range of operational support/ service delivery across the organisation (Forecast/ Scheduling/ Capacity planning). Due to a system migration we are looking for an experienced Verint Resource & Planning Professional to join my clients team on a 12MTHS FTC. This role will be responsible for improving the structural build of the system, developing and embedding best practises across the wider planning team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an experienced resource planning team. This organisation is renowned for providing exceptional support to employees.
- Reviews current build of the WFO system and evolves the foundation in better ways of working
- Establishes repeatable processes for scheduling, assists management with creation of defined processes and procedures
- Creates process maps for all WFO resource planning processes and align with HR requirements
- Develop a strong relationship with systems engineers and acts as key person contact
- Acts as coach and upskills current planning team on Verint systems processes
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Verint workforce management technology, forecasting, and scheduling methodologies in a customer care environment
- Strong Contact Centre experience
- Evidenced current exposure of day to day manipulation of Verint WFO system for 2+ years
Ability to support and upskill current Planning Analysts to best practice knowledge of Verint real world processes
- Strong methodical approach to logical processes
- Desirable to have supported a build of new Verint system integration
- Communication skills that clearly present ideas, theories, and technical information
- Proactive and engaging personality