Customer Experience Consultant
About the Role
We are working with one of the leaders in their field to source an exceptional Customer Experience professional. Our clients unflappable commitment to CX digital transformation.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic CX Consultant to develop our CX function (Business improvment, Creative devlopment, technolgy forward - Digital focussed). Deliver an experience reflective of our customer obsession at all times.
You’ll work closely together with our wider internal & external teams who all play a major part in our daily CX delivery. You’ll support our clients Marketing and Product functions with insights, analysis and cross-functional change deployment expertise as their product and proposition evolves.
- Contribute practically to our ways of working by designing, and implementing new processes, journeys and procedures
- Develop and continuously evolve customer facing support functions and work closely with application / system development to ensure the end products are exactly what our clients customers desire.
- You will be able to understanding and translating user stories into the best digital contact centre solutions for our business and clients.
- You will constantly find ways to automate, channel change and transform clients’ contact centre demand for our business.
- Lead on employee experience/performance support through management of employee onboarding, quality and coaching
- Gather insights and translate these into requirements for future products and services.
- Establish and manage detailed journey maps for every phase of the customer journey, identifying pain points, work with colleagues to define a prioritised roadmap of experience improvements
- Be the unashamed voice of the customer, but able to think practically and constructively in a fast paced, quickly evolving environment, where rapid value delivery is a priority
- Technical individual with experience working in Digital & IT businesses fuctions (Ideally doing digital change to support a contact centre) You will also have a strong understanding of automation, contact channels, and analytics
- A CX professional with a background of working in a product / service delivery business.
- Thorough understanding of contact centre technologies; including cloud-based customer contact platforms.
- Ability to practically champion the customer and employee experience in a rapidly evolving, culture, seeking early value delivery from all product development
- Experience of people leadership, operations management, quality management and change/continuous improvement framework.
- Role model for customer obsession, with highly evolved people engagement skills, and the ability to demonstrate and coach these behaviours in others
- Experience of taking new business solutions from early research & then shaping the strategy, through design and implementation
- Outstanding communicator in written and spoken formats, happy to work in person and on video/remotely
Please Apply with your CV & contact Matt Affron 07753432891. express interest