Contact Centre Advisor
About the Role
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit EXPERIENCED Contact Centre Advisor’s to join their Team based in Hemel Hempstead.
You will be offered a salary of £25K + Excellent Benefits
Hours of work: 37.5 Hours per week including weekends, shifts to be worked within the clients operational hours of 08.00 until 20.00.
** Please Note this is NOT a Work From Home Role **
As a Contact Centre Advisor you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Effective management of daily inbound calls and emails
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Identify, assess, and resolve customer needs on a first call resolution basis
- Be a subject matter expert for all areas of our products and services
- To manage all data records, following all data protection regulations and guidelines.
- To escalate any feedback or complaints following procedures, escalating when necessary.
- Continually seek to improve the customer experience by identifying service improvement opportunities.
- To analyse data for all weekly reporting purposes.
- You will receive full training and work alongside their experienced team.
To be considered for the Contact Centre Advisor role, you will have the following skills, qualities, and experience:
- 1+ Years’ experience in contact centre role
- Flexibility to work within operational hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative/clerical skills