Customer Service Team Leader
About the Role
We are busy searching for an inspirational Contact Centre Team Manager for one of our Oxford based Clients We are looking for individuals who are flexible.
The successful applicant will be a Team Manager or a Team Leader presently, will have an extensive Contact Centre background and will be looking for a company where progression and career opportunities go hand in hand. Leading a high performing team and reporting into the Customer Experience Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
• Motivate, lead, inspire and develop a high performing team of customer advisors
• Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services model
• To work with the planning function to ensure staffing is adequate for the needs of the business across the multiple shifts
• To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
• Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis. • Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
• Coach and develop Customer Advisors in exceptional complex customer queries This is a terrific post for a talented Contact Centre leader to join an exciting, growing organisation