Senior Resource Planning Analyst
North East England
About the Role
We’re seeking multiple experienced Senior Resource Planning Analyst to provide a wide range of operational support/ service delivery across the organisation (Scheduling, Forecasting and Planning). You will be responsible for overseeing the provision of workforce practices and strategies to achieve, operational efficiency's and effective planning strategies.
Multi site operation - role can be based in either Scotland or the North East
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an experienced resource planning team. This organisation in renowned for providing exceptional support to employees.
- Real time, Forecast OR Schedule demand and resource requirements across multiple channels
- Establish and deliver a resource planning approach using historic data to forecast demand and resource requirements – medium & long term.
- Maintain staff activities and records on a WFM system, maintain shift plans, identifying any shortfalls in staffing levels to the Planning & Bid Teams.
- Optimise resource planning and scheduling processes to achieve service levels.
- Work with Operational Leaders to ensure shrinkage is well understood by all stakeholders and planned for.
- Track planned and unplanned absence and produce reports in the form of daily, weekly and monthly scorecards.
- Support and manage schedulers
- Carry out strategic resource planning tasks.
Please contact Matt Affron 07753432891 express interest