Training & Quality Manager
About the Role
We are searching for a highly experienced Contact Centre Training & Quality Manager to lead our clients large and growing T&Q function based across a number of their Contact Centre operations in the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Training & Quality this role will be 2 days per week from home and 3 days from their large contact centre operation in the North East of England (although, if you wanted to work from the office 5 days a week you are of course welcome to!).
We are looking for someone who has the following experience:
- A background in leading Training operations within a Contact Centre operation (we are unable to consider anyone who hasn’t led training within a Contact Centre operation)
- Exposure to Quality
- Experience of working with the onboarding function of a business to enhance training delivery times, reducing speed to competency
- Be responsible for the delivery of a learning and development strategy across a number of Contact Centre operations
- Be responsible for creating a learning environment that delivers an engaging experience their people
- Utilising digital solutions to create efficient and effective content
- Be accountable for the quality of performance across the centres
- Be accountable for ensuring the operation is compliant in all areas of process steps and customer contacts
- Ensure on-going checks in place to adhere to all compliance and quality across the centre by being responsible for sharing best practice ensuring our clients customers are at the forefront of every interaction.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to deliver the T&Q strategy for the operations.
- Drive exceptional customer quality by testing, monitoring, and reporting on adherence to operational procedures.
- Identify execution weaknesses and communicate findings and recommendations to Operations Management.