About the Role
A new and exciting Contact Centre Operations Manager opportunity has arisen for our client who are one of the UK’s well known and growing Charitable organisations. In this role the successful applicant will ensure the effective day-to-day management of workloads and achievement of performance and service targets.They will ultimately ensure the organisation has the contact centre systems and overall processes needed in order to deliver a high-quality service.
***This role is a hybrid of two days working from home and three days based in their offices in Essex***
- To lead the operation, ensuring the pursuit of the common goal to deliver SLAs and KPIs.
- This role is an omnichannel role, with responsibility for telephony, web-chat, chat bot, social media and email correspondence
- Work with peers to proactively identify opportunities and innovations in the end to end customer journey to improve customer experience whilst reducing the operational cost base.
- Improve colleague experience through enhanced management support and communication.
- You will instil a performance culture across the team, working closely with key team members to ensure standards are upheld
- Drive proactive improvement of satisfaction, complaint management, quality, accuracy, and first contact resolution
- Work with the teams to improve processes and procedures to improve efficiency's and service delivery to the businesses customers.
- Operational line management role ideally within a business with Omni channel element.
- Experience of process improvement across multiple streams
- Experience of working with clients and customers to understand and address pain points in process and furthermore a background in process improvement to mitigate.
- Excellent organisation skills including, planning and managing resources
- Strong communication and excellent relationship management abilities
- People focused individual.