Business Intelligence Analyst (6 month FTC)
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Transformation Business Intelligence Analyst to provide a wide range of operational design and development for the Customer Transformation team and the wider business. Data is at the heart of our business decision making. You’ll be the key to providing insights, spotting opportunities, issues, and tracking performance throught detailed data analysis.
The role will initially be a 6 month FTC in Berkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an inspirational leader.
About the Role:
- Providing & regularly reviewing performance data to spot any key trends & issues to the business team.
- Gain buy in from the stakeholder - Breakdown any complex data to unveil the story in the detail.
- Provide consultative support for the leadership team, guiding and advising to develop effective cross function support
- Delivering business insight to support decision making and tracking issues.
- Define and provide Business intelligent information to key stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast paced, complex business environment across multiple business functions.
- Advanced experience with the following - SQL, Business Objects and Power BI
- Working in an end to end BI - taking a project from its infancy through to completion.
- Ideally experience in a similar role within a data, reporting & business intelligence role or equivalent
- Adapting your approach to suite the business requirements.