Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are working for an instantly recognisable brand to source an exceptional Resource Planning Manager for their growing, thriving contact centre estate.
The majority of the contact centre is based in the Lake District and as a result we are looking for someone who would either relocate to the amazingly beautiful area (there is a healthy relocation package available!) or who would work 2 – 3 days a week from the Contact Centre and the remaining from home.
The successful individual into this role will be responsible for forming and leading the Planning function for this organisation who have c220 FTE across a number of locations.
This role is the exciting start of the development of the planning function and as a result, working alongside the Head of Customer Services, the successful individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Working closely with finance, evolve an approach to forecasting that accurately mirrors demand and take accountability for optimising the staffing budget
- Review and drive improvement in the system capability to enhance workforce planning and scheduling (long, medium, short and real time)
- With the Head of Customer Services and demonstrating efficiencies build the business case to develop the department both in terms of team members but also in terms of new systems and planning tools.
- Collaborate effectively with the Customer Service leadership team and those business teams impacting customer demand to create daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual staffing plans which support the delivery of extraordinary customer service.
- Define and manage optimal shift patterns, effectively managing the scheduling of colleagues
This role is for a highly experienced Contact Centre Resource Planning professional who wants an amazing role in an amazing company. Hours of the contact centre are 9 – 5.30pm express interest