Contact Centre Operations Manager
About the Role
We are working for a large organisation, a leader in their field to source an exceptional Operations Manager for their growing operation.
In this role the successful applicant will ensure the effective day-to-day management of a sizeable and growing team to ensure service levels are achieved.
***This is a hybrid role with work from home as well as the office, however, you must live in the North West of the UK **
In addition to the people leadership aspect of this role we are seeking an individual who has a clear understanding of resource planning into Contact Centre operations.
- To lead the operation, ensuring the pursuit of the common goal to deliver SLAs and KPIs.
- Work closely with Senior leadership team to design and implement innovative resource shift patterns.
- Work with peers to proactively identify opportunities and innovations in the end to end customer journey to improve customer experience whilst reducing the operational cost base.
- Improve colleague experience through enhanced management support and communication.
- You will instil a performance culture across the team, working closely with key team members to ensure standards are upheld
- Drive proactive improvement of satisfaction, complaint management, quality, accuracy, and first contact resolution
- Work with the teams to improve processes and procedures to improve efficiency's and service delivery to the businesses customers.
- Operational line management role ideally within a Contact Centre environment.
- In depth understanding of Resource Planning and the role it plays in a complex Contact Centre operation.
- Experience of process improvement across multiple streams
- Experience of working with clients and customers to understand and address pain points in process and furthermore a background in process improvement to mitigate.
- Excellent organisation skills including, planning and managing resources
- Strong communication and excellent relationship management abilities