Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Customer Service Advisors - Stockport - Fulltime/Perm - Office working - Immediate start - £18.5K rising to 20K after probation period
** Please Note Home / Hybrid working is NOT available in this role **
We're currently looking for a number of Customer Service Advisors based in or around Stockport to join our clients talented Customer Service Team.
They are looking for people who are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service. If you are self-motived, have great communication skills and a desire to achieve then this may be the role for you.
What will you be doing?
- Handling inbound customers enquiries.
- Being the first point of contact for all customer inquiries .
- Handling sensitive information and following data protection principles.
- Providing accurate information to all customers
- Providing a professional service and promoting the brand in a positive manner
- Problem solving and dealing with difficult calls and customers.
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls.
- Working as part of a team to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Associated administration duties as required.
Basic £18.5k (Rising to 20K after Probation period ) + Benefits
37.5 Hours per week ,shifts to be worked within clients operational hours , Monday to Friday 08.00 until 19.00 , Saturday 09.00 until 17.00 and Sunday 09.00 until 13.00 , you will only work 1 weekend every 5/6 weeks .
What skills you will need:
- Strong Customer Service Experience.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent warm personable manner
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Contact Centre experience (desireable)
- Enthusiastic & positive approach
- Career driven