Resource Planning Professional
About the Role
We are actively searching for an exceptional Contact Centre Resource Planning Professional to join a leading BPO in a very interesting ‘Solution design’ post.
In this role you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients across a number of sectors and will work with them and the internal planning teams to support the resource planning solution design of new and existing campaigns across multiple sites, both on and offshore.
*** This is a 100% home based role in the United Kingdom - you must already be living in the UK ***
You will be used to working in a fast paced environment, with large numbers of FTE, designing Planning Tools/Solutions from the ground up and analysing performance to adapt and improve the planning approach as necessary.
A key aspect of this role will be new account introduction and handover to BAU opeations. We want this person to be the link between Sales, Solutions and the BAU teams, providing a solid, proven foundation for future planning activities. This person will also play a key part in the team responsible for the development and maintenance of the Planning Toolkit library.
Key experience will include:
- Good understanding & proven experience of Workforce Planning & Delivery.
- Strong team player, with the ability to contribute, influence and challenge
- Experience of leading teams across multiple geographies preferred.
- An excellent knowledge of excel is required, and experience of working with WFM is essential.
- Excellent presentation skills and proven ability to visually present data with clear messaging
- Strong in-depth knowledge of resource planning methodologies
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Clear confident and concise communicator with strong influencing skills
- Excellent analytical, numerate skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Able to educate on the role the planning team plays in the business and gain buy in for change when required.
- Flexible attitude and ability to work to tight timelines and in a dynamic environment without losing sight of priorities when required.
This is a very exciting, varied role for an exceptional planning professional. express interest