Credit & Collections Policy Manager
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Credit & Collections Policy Manager to provide a wide range of operational design and development for the Customer Care department and the wider business. You’ll be the key to providing policy insights, spotting risk & issues and developing policy standards.
The business operate a hybrid working model and will be discussed at interview.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an inspirational leader & team.
- You will be applying (Credit/ Collections) policy expertise in a range of agreed policy areas for the business, mitigating business risk.
- Providing policy advice to all business operation teams
- Managing effective business intelligence-gathering and evidence-building for policy development for the business
- Working collaboratively with other members of the teams - review, and gaining approval of the policy & guidance
- Develop & implement business project plans for complex policy projects
- Experience in policy design & development
- Experience working in a similar role within a Credit and/or Collections function
- Experience & ability to develop business cases
- Proven ability to identify and articulate any risks issues, and to make recommendations for the business.
- You will have strong analytical and problem-solving experience
- Experience of leading policy projects
- Proven ability to translate strategy into a workable and achievable policy