Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Customer Service Advisor - 3 days working from home - Central London Office 2 days per week - Contact Centre Experience (ESSENTIAL) - MUST be able to start on Monday 4th October!!!!
Hours: Monday to Sunday flexible (5 out of 7 days): Weekdays - Morning shifts: 8:30-16:30 / Evening shifts: 10:30-19:00 & Weekends - 9:00 - 17:30
- Provide first line response and be the point of contact for all customer queries
- Own and drive resolution over the Phone, via Email and Chat with internal and external customers Respond to all inbound contacts adhering to set targets (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Analyse contact drivers to fully understand our customer needs
- Achieve top quality Customer Satisfaction/Quality scores
- Update all system notes at the end of the customer interaction ensuring they meet the department’s required standards
- Adhere to the Complaints management process, and adopt a proactive approach to problem solving in order to prevent escalations
- Review continuously FAQs and update when necessary
- Provide translations and update standard responses
- Demonstrate role model behaviours by engaging and supporting your colleagues to create a respectful and positive working environment
- Adopt a professional manner in all interactions with internal and external customers
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations. This will include but is not limited to all GDPR guidelines
- Assist line manager with additional requested tasks
- Must have strong written communication skills in English to understand and respond to customer issues.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Computer literate in all Microsoft packages
- Organised, with high sense of priority
- Good levels of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, can work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate for our brand and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Full-Time Permanent contract
- Competitive compensation package including performance bonus and pension scheme
- Paid annual leave
- Paid time-off to volunteer for a good cause
- 30% employee discount
For everyone’s safety, our recruitment process is now fully conducted virtually; therefore, you will need access to a computer with a webcam and secure Wi-Fi network to go through the selection process.