Contact Centre General Manager
About the Role
We are looking for an impressive General Manager to join a rapidly growing Contact Centre operation in India.
**** PLEASE NOTE - We are looking for a UK National who wishes to relocate to that part of the world for a period of 2 years. The organisation will provide all accommodation, car, travel back to the UK a couple of times a year and bens ****
Reporting to the board, the individual will have a background in the leadership of a Service-related business (preferably Contact Centre - Outsourcing) and will have full responsibility for the entire operation (people, process, technology).
The successful individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of leading Contact Centre operations at a Senior level – preferably within the BPO sector with full grasp of contact centre metrics.
- Track record of reducing attrition business through various tools and approaches.
- Ability to be strategic in approach
- A demonstrable background of P&L responsibility, with a strong grasp of financial statements and metrics.
- Experience of growing an organisation and the scars to show
- Working with different operational leads and senior management & stakeholders to drive an outstanding performance culture
- In-depth understanding of resource planning in a high volume organisation.
- Lead transformation project for the business
- Deployment of digital transformations & changes