Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are actively searching for an exceptional Contact Centre Resource Planning Manager to join a leading business in their area. You will be managing the Capacity Planning, Forecasting (including Omni-Channel), Scheduling & strategic design & implementation.
You will be used to working in a fast paced environment, with large numbers of FTE, designing Planning Tools/Solutions from the ground up and analysing performance to drive all long term plans, from budgets and recruitment recommendations to advisor shift design and development.
Key experience will include:
- Good understanding & proven experience of Workforce Planning & Delivery - creating a robust planning framework.
- Strong team player, with the ability to contribute, influence and challenge
- Experience of Tracking & managing forecasting & scheduling performance.
- An excellent knowledge of excel is required, and experience of working with WFM is essential.
- Strong in-depth knowledge of resource planning methodologies
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Clear confident and concise communicator with strong influencing skills
- Excellent analytical, numerate skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships - You will manage a team of planning analysts.
- Able to educate on the role the planning team plays in the business and gain buy in for change when required.
- Flexible attitude and ability to work to tight time lines and in a dynamic environment without losing sight of priorities when required.
- Contact Centre Resource planning management experience
- Analyst management (Scheduling/ forecasting/ capacity planning)
- High level of Excel
- Experience - inbound/ outbound environments