Head of MI
About the Role
Head of MI - Commutable to both Nottingham or Greater London - Hybrid working (2days office) - Up to £75k DOE - Immediate start
My client are expanding their horizons and entering new markets and they need your expertise to help make it happen. They are an international company who works with some of the worlds most respected and well-known brands of consumer goods.
We are looking for a Head of Management Information to join our growing client through a huge period of rapid growth.
As Head of MI Development you will have overall responsibility for the design, build & implementation of data, reporting & BI solutions for the business, predominately within Microsoft Azure & Power BI.
You will lead a team of skilled Developers and work with the Group MI Scrum Master and Business Analyst under an agile framework, to ensure quality and efficient delivery, in line with business priorities and benefits, across a complex data & architectural estate.
The successful candidate will have experience in and a comprehensive understanding of principles and best practices relating to data management and data transformation processes and technologies.
Key role responsibilities:
- Have overall responsibility for the Management information data infrastructure platform within Microsoft Azure & PowerBI.
- Be the Product owner for the Development Roadmap, effectively managing prioritisation alongside the Scrum Master based on business need & benefit.
- Lead the engagement & collaboration with colleagues across technology to optimise the design & implementation of change & new capability within the Group MI estate.
- Lead, coach, develop & inspire the Group MI team Developers & wider Group
- Manage the MI team of analysts, specialists & business partners.
- Lead the relationship with our managed service providers and ensure the platform is performant, stable, optimised, cost efficient & well governed.
- Oversee the Group MI CI/CD development processes (Azure Devops) and ways of working and seek opportunities to drive continuous improvement in pace and quality of delivery
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in data management, data strategy, data architecture, ETL
- Excellent knowledge of cloud architecture
- Understanding and application of Agile, Scrum and Devops delivery tools and methods
- Strong leadership ability Excellent relationship building and managementExcellent collaborator and influencer
- Able to deliver against tight and changing deadlines and priorities
- Developer of people and teams
- Drives to deliver – self and others
- Project management experience
- Strong presentation skills
This is a fantastic post for an exceptionally talented Head of MI or an MI Manager looking to progress in there career. express interest