Head of Resiliance
About the Role
Are you looking for a new challenge - We are looking for a Head of Resilience You will be responsible for the implementation of the business resilience framework to ensure our client is future proofed - you will have the ability to anticipate, withstand, respond and recover from business disruptions.
You will ensures the organisation is resilient through crisis leadership, effective planning, testing and exercising, and partnering with the business and suppliers to sustain operations during times of disruption.
- Responsible for facilitating achievement of business resilience objectives within businesses and support areas
- Incident and crisis management response and escalation
- You will have full ownership of the Business Resilience policy Framework and Standard
- Responsible for reporting to the Board level on the resilience operation framework
- Resilience ownership, reporting and documentation - for the UK & Offshore business
- Business resilience planning (recovery strategies and solutions) & testing.
- Monitor and report on compliance to the Business Resilience Standards
- Responding to resilience risk regulatory, audit and compliance enquiries.
- Lead and support the response to major incident and crisis events across the business & clients
- Managing all risks related to business resilience for the region ensuring the right level of visibility and action
- Ensuring business impact assessments and analysis, mapping of business processes to technology services and dependencies
- Understanding growing regulatory requirements in resilience and related subjects, communicate and, where relevant, deliver these requirements throughout the organisation.
- Proven experience running Resilience Operations & Incident Management across a multi-region business
- Extensive experience business resilience management policy implementation.
- Extensive experience in leading organisations through multi-faceted incidents and crises,
- Experience leading teams of multi-disciplined specialists.
Please contact Matt Affron 07753432891 express interest