Head of Contact Centre Operations
About the Role
We are looking for an impressive Head of Operations for a fantastic, rapid paced, exciting North East based Contact Centre operation.
Part of the SLT and reporting into the Directorship we are looking for an individual who has led ‘000 (hundreds) of FTE in a very customer centric, customer service operation.
*** HYBRID WORKING: This role is based in the North West UK, you need to be in the UK presently to be considered and it will be a hybrid role, some time onsite, some time from home ***
With a background of large contact centre leadership and through the effective leadership of a large team of managers, the successful individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Inspire, motivate & lead your managers and their teams to deliver an excellent experience.
- Support & Challenge the evolving way of thinking, based on experience, to drive performance.
- Drive continuous improvement across all services and processes to ensure efficiency
- Work with key project teams to identify and implement Digital solutions and innovation
- Ensure that all changes are sustainable & scalable to meet the evolving needs of the service our clients provide.
- Lead on departments costs, owning P&L responsibility.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of service to ensure the business has sufficient resources at all times, and that KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Carry out succession planning in Partnership with HR
- Ensure clear and accurate communication is cascaded throughout the operational teams, and that good communication links are established with other centres.
- Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a "can do" attitude, to develop a culture of working together, as a team to help our client achieve the best results