Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Analyst
About the Role
We’re seeking multiple experienced Resource Planning Analyst to provide a wide range of operational support/ service delivery across the organisation (Forecasting and Planning). You will be responsible for overseeing the provision of workforce practices and strategies to achieve, operational efficiency's and effective planning strategies.
*Home based working*
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an experienced resource planning team. This organisation in renowned for providing exceptional support to employees.
- Forecast OR Schedule demand and resource requirements across multiple channels
- Establish and deliver a resource planning approach using historic data to forecast demand and resource requirements – medium & long term.
- Maintain staff activities and records on a (soon to be installed - Teliopti) WFM system, maintain shift plans, identifying any shortfalls in staffing levels to the Planning Manager and Ops team.
- Optimise resource planning and scheduling processes to achieve service levels.
- Work with Operational Leaders to ensure shrinkage is well understood by all stakeholders and planned for.
- Track planned and unplanned absence and produce reports in the form of daily, weekly and monthly scorecards.
- Carry out strategic resource planning tasks.
Please contact Matt Affforn 07753432891