Data and Performance Analyst
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Data and Performance Analyst to join our clients growing team
**This is a HYBRID role with 3 days working from home and 2 from the office based in Bellshill , North Lanarkshire **
You will be responsible for the creation and amendment of daily and weekly performance reporting, utilising data to highlight trends and opportunities within the performance of the team .
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The role of the Analyst is to assist the centers through daily and weekly reporting at a line of business level on Key Performance indicators, including:
• Call queue performance.
• Staffing and adherence performance.
• Other key call KPIs and Insight, such as AHT, Resolution Rate, Transfer Rate and Service Level.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- The ability to analyse , model and interpret data.
- Demonstratable experience of MySQL, SQL server, VBA, Google Cloud or Maria DB .
- Demonstratable experience within an analytical or data mining focused role.
- Previous experience of data analysis and/or reporting within a call centre environment.
- The ability to build complex reporting models.
- Excellent problem-solving skills - be a logical thinker and have an analytical mind.
- Be able to demonstrate working to tight timescales.
- Great attention to detail.