Inbound Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Inbound Customer Service Advisors - Cheshire - Fulltime/Perm - Home/Office working - £20k + Quarterly bonus (up to £2k per year)
Our client is one of the top UK’s specialist providers within the financial services industry and due to rapid business growth are now looking to expand their team.
Ideally candidates with backgrounds from either Insurance, Banking, Travel, Financial Services & Contact Centre Industry.
My clients Head Office is based in Warrington, They offer the option to work in the office each day if that’s your preference, or you have the option for hybrid working which would mean 2 days in the office with the rest remote working. The core team hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm and they have options for people to work flexibly around your home life.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for those with previous experience of phone-based customer service. You will have excellent people skills and will be someone who enjoys dealing with a wide range of enquiries. You may not always immediately know the answer, but you will enjoy seeing the query through to resolution, taking ownership and proactively building your knowledge as you seek out the correct advice. Our culture combined with the fact this role offers the opportunity to specialise within a professional services setting will appeal to you.
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service. If you are self-motived, have great communication skills and a desire to achieve then this may be the role for you.
- Handling inbound customers enquiries.
- Creating & Amending customer policies.
- Handling sensitive information and following data protection principles.
- Providing accurate information to all customers.
- Adhering to FCA guidelines.
- Providing a professional service and promoting the brand in a positive manner
- Problem solving and dealing with difficult calls and customers.
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls.
- Working as part of a team to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Associated administration duties as required.
What skills you will need:
- Strong Customer Service Experience.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent warm personable manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Target driven and motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Contact Centre experience (desirable)
- FCA Regulated background (desirable)
- Enthusiastic & positive approach