About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to join our clients growing Credit & Collections team.
**This is a HYBRID role with occasional trips to company site in Wiltshire**
You will be responsible for the creation and amendment of daily and weekly performance reporting analysis, utilising data & machine learning techniques to highlight trends and opportunities within the performance of the team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The role of the Data Scientist is to assist the collections department;
- Working with data sets, and manipulating the data.
- Creating high quality code
- Working on adhoc - analytical insight and data manipulation techniques VIA other projects.
- Contribute towards credit development strategies.
- The ability to analyse , model and interpret data (analytics & data modeling experience, ideally in risk modeling)
- Demonstrable experience of SQL, SAS, R, Python.
- Experience of working in an SAP environment desirable
- Credit Risk/Finance/Collections experience beneficial
- Demonstrable experience within an analytical or data mining focused role.
- Previous experience of data analysis and/or reporting within a call centre environment.
- The ability to build complex reporting models.
- Excellent problem-solving skills - be a logical thinker and have an analytical mind.
- Great attention to detail.