Azure BI Analyst
About the Role
Azure BI Analyst - Home Based - United Kingdom - £65k + Bonus + Bens
Cactus Search are currently working with a global client who are recruiting for an Azure BI Analyst to join their growing Analytics team.
Role Overview -
The Azure BI Analyst will be responsible for providing story telling reports and provide analytics to various senior stakeholders to assist with important business decisions. You will gather requirements and consult the end users by informing them on strategies to best optimise their use of the data, and then report back to them in presentation meetings and deliver accurate results on time.
- You'll need extensive experience designing and building business intelligence reporting and analytics solutions with demonstrable business value-add.
- Expert knowledge in Azure tools (Data Factory / Data Bricks / Analysis Services / Machine Learning) as well as experience with other BI visualisation and self-service tools such as Qlik and Tableau (Advantageous).
- The ability to develop tabular models in Analysis Services models to present data in an intuitive way, so Business MI teams can build reports and perform their own analysis.
- Delivery experience using advanced analytics, data science and big data technologies to solve real business problems is advantageous.
- Experience with wider data management capabilities such as data quality management and master data management.