Commercial Optimization Lead
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Optimisation Lead to join our clients growing team.
**This is a HYBRID role working from home and our clients sites**
You will play a key role in developing the customer data strategy, executing complex reporting on business performance, and building business requirements for critical billing and data systems.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maximise and realise revenues by optimising activity fundamentally underpinned by fact based analytical science/insight.
- Manage the evolution of the commercial/optimisation and technology strategy .
- Lead the Technology ambition, Devise a Billing systems / Data Analysis strategy which delivers customer excellence.
- Track actual performance against plan creating trajectory analysis and reporting.
- Be an experienced analyst with strong commercial competences, focused on delivery and stakeholder management.
- The ability to deliver optimisations against tight deadlines
- The ability to refine large quantities of information into clear understandable messages.
- Shape and influence technology strategies, from the perspective of the customer and the operational teams.
- Experience in Managing Data Scientists
- Experience in the design and implementation of Debt / Billing Systems
- The ability to build complex reporting models.
- Excellent problem-solving skills - be a logical thinker and have an analytical mind.
- Great attention to detail.